Our Trainer Lucy goes to Taiwan - and she's bringing you with her! Journey to the top of Mount Jade with Lucy as she guides you on the trek as Amazing Trekkers Club's Outdoor Adventure Expert.
Watch the sunrise on the highest mountain and all of North-eastern Asia. Jade Mountain (Yushan) stands an impressive 3952m above sea level. As one of the top 50 most prominent peaks in the world there are awesome views to be had on a clear day. It is an excellent 2 day hike and one not to be missed! The Yushan National Park is home to an extremely diverse range of wildlife, including deer, birds and the elusive Taiwan Black Bear.
At a Glance
- 4D 3N trek with Lucy Mathews, ATC Outdoor Adventure Expert, Personal trainer with Eat Train Love and an accomplished trekker.
- Moderate fitness grade
- Fly direct with Silk Air
- View the joining of the pacific Ocean to the east and Taiwan Strait to the west
- See more stars in the sky than you have ever seen in your life
- Trekking kit list guide
- Information evening, workshops and training sessions with ATC (inclusive) and ETL
- English speaking mountain guides
- Rental equipment available
Email ATC at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest today!